Saturday, April 24, 2010

Run into Thunder, Simply Fossified. -..-


Huh huh, first week of NS is meh... Sianz much.

Friday was jammed pack with funny stuff.

Firstly, I already left my camp then it started to thunder and my bladder problem acted up, so I went to the driving centre to use their washroom!! :/

Then on the bus to meet Jolene at J8, it started raining while I was listening to Run and there was a load of lightning and thunder, wow super emo much mixture over there!!!

As usual or maybe not so, Jolene and I were late for dinner hahaha, talked all the way on the train ride. HAHA then when we reached right!!! She asked me to call Amy but I ended calling her hp, then when she took it out, I asked whether is it Amy call her!! HA HA HA

Ate at Koshimbu (?) or however you spell it. They play funny music which means there's some offer coming up. Japanese buffet huh... quite nice, actually the beef and salad were really good!!! :)

Haha got persuaded into eating unagi, which I had a bad experience with long ago. But this time it was really good!! :D

Oh anyway this is not following a chronological order but Amy waited very long for us, and GK was even later.

Anyway, Jolene was really acting VERY WEIRD. Weirder than usual in fact. Hmm must be exams coming up huh? She said that the fondue-ed banana thingy was FOSSIFIED.

Like...


W


T


F?

Haha so spas right? Ate somemore and apparently some people have wonderful skills at dispensing ice cream from the machine while yours truly doesn't. My ice cream looked pained.

Trained back, got off at TPY with what I presume must have been a very belatedly happy birthday girl. Erh wow what a mouthful that was and I doubt it makes sense but its 10.46 and I can't be bothered to make sense. SHIT I just spelt bothered as bordered. Haha epic phail.

Walked with her to my grandma's house there and then she bus-ed home. Hopefully with her brain functioning properly!! :P


Today was super shiok, played football at YJ in the morning. Whoohooo scored 3 times, damn high. First one was turn and ram, then the second was quite imba cos of the build up, they passed the ball around then Jeff backheeled nicely into my path and I placed it in the corner. The last was a chip into the open goal. Had a header from a damn nice cross by David just go past the post.

Had alot of fun the past two days!!

If only every day could be like that!!

PS: Walking around in Suntec in my Air Force uniform is not a very great idea!!

PS: PS: I need a new pair of eyes to see already!! Haha blind man!!

No comments: