Dead Asleep
Today was pretty tiring for some reason. I dunno larr... I just wanna rest and sit and stone and think about some things.
I wanna meditate!! :/ Who knows? Maybe I can be a psychic dude after 10 hours of deep concentration, or maybe I'll just end up with a splitting headache.
WAHLAOEH I WANNA GET A NEW NON CAMERA HP NOW!!!
Mine's like super ancient cos it doesn't even have the game Bounce!! Sigh sigh...
And my pay hasn't come in!! How comeeee??? Please don't scam me Mr. Govt!! I'm already stupid, unwanted and enslaved.
Random, but I like stray animals, they look so sad and in need, I just wanna sit with them and make them feel loveddddddddd!! :]
Anyway Shar should be back from studies soon, for her bloody long summer hols. How unfair!! The ladies get to make full use of their lives and the men get to waste two years cos our government doesn't want a professional army.. Boohoo!!
Saw some song on Jo's blog, turns out its real nice and kinda emo haha!!
Today was pretty tiring for some reason. I dunno larr... I just wanna rest and sit and stone and think about some things.
I wanna meditate!! :/ Who knows? Maybe I can be a psychic dude after 10 hours of deep concentration, or maybe I'll just end up with a splitting headache.
WAHLAOEH I WANNA GET A NEW NON CAMERA HP NOW!!!
Mine's like super ancient cos it doesn't even have the game Bounce!! Sigh sigh...
And my pay hasn't come in!! How comeeee??? Please don't scam me Mr. Govt!! I'm already stupid, unwanted and enslaved.
Random, but I like stray animals, they look so sad and in need, I just wanna sit with them and make them feel loveddddddddd!! :]
Anyway Shar should be back from studies soon, for her bloody long summer hols. How unfair!! The ladies get to make full use of their lives and the men get to waste two years cos our government doesn't want a professional army.. Boohoo!!
Saw some song on Jo's blog, turns out its real nice and kinda emo haha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment