Friday, May 14, 2010

Weirdity


Erhumm!! Today I shall start of this post with the word/quote of the day!! WRONGMAN, by Jolene Ong, who in an attempt to spell Iron Man through SMS ended up sending me wrongman!! Haha yes you definitely got the wrong man lor!!

Other weird stuff this week were totally random people saying I had nice eyes!! WTH I ALWAYS HAD NICE EYES OK!! Must be the nerdy black glasses I'm sporting these days... Hmmm

INTERNET IS DOWN!! Sighh the MIO modem in my home melted inside, what a joke, thank goodness I signed a new line with M1 instead!! :)

And the bloody portable modem I'm using is so fat I have to remove my harddisk and mouse so I have to use this lousy touchpad mouse and can't listen to iTunes.. talk about pathetic!!

What else was weird... OH yes!! The vege at cookhouse today!! HAHA EWW GROSSLY SHIT!!

So... next week I tentatively have... Iron Man (WrongMan) 2 with Jo, and possibly Marche with Mat and some other 215 people on Friday. And Shar's coming back soon!! -gasp!!

No comments: