Dilemma
Need to sort out my problems, but am I running away or really solving it? Sigh, I really do not know. Am I that pampered and weak, I mean its like what people have told me, some bosses have such traits so just gotta deal with it. Buts its a BIG PROJECT we're dealing with, I don't want to make it suck and all that. I can already see myself being a liability so yeah...
I just struggle with data and names and all that. And this job is ALL that. SIGH. Really man, I've already tried to remember stuff and all that and yet it seems inadequate.
Need to sort out my problems, but am I running away or really solving it? Sigh, I really do not know. Am I that pampered and weak, I mean its like what people have told me, some bosses have such traits so just gotta deal with it. Buts its a BIG PROJECT we're dealing with, I don't want to make it suck and all that. I can already see myself being a liability so yeah...
I just struggle with data and names and all that. And this job is ALL that. SIGH. Really man, I've already tried to remember stuff and all that and yet it seems inadequate.
No comments:
Post a Comment