Monday, May 24, 2010

Running Tips


1) You can't run away from a terrible boss.

2) With reference to the above, it just means you're a coward and weak, c'mon Ruben its the REAL WORLD you lump of toadstools!!

3) Verrrry important tip: Two is better than one!! Hah like really!!!!! Running with someone else usually makes it more enjoyable!

4) Talking excessively while running can make you feel totally woozy!! (woozy is a word created by ME by the way, it defines a state of exhaustion and delirium and yet you feel funnily happy)

5) And yes, don't ever ever run backwards.

HAHAHA SO RANDOM!! But yeah man, 10 rounds at stadium today!! If I'd run alone I think at most 7 rounds? Shiokness to the max!! Oh I was late, dumbass bus, but whats new with Ruben?

Work today was mehh, made a few calls, boss as usual was... not very polite. Sent out some emails, got scolded for not doing some stuff right when I don't even know what's right. WELL NOW I DO!

-.-

HURHURHUR. And so much more.

No comments: