Sunday, May 23, 2010

Who's My Silver Lining?


Totally pooped out today, played football in the morning, was totally great, ran so much I almost died hahaha!! Had Pastamania with Jeff, Nanoo and Hanbin. Yumm...

Went to TPY Central to look around at my Aunt's bazaar shop, saw some interesting stuff around. Kinda tired now, but feeling much more revitalised.

I think the few people whom I've confided to about my problems are right. I should just do my best and let it be. I can't be faulted if I try but still don't meet expectations, and I would have a clear conscience too.

Anyways I managed to hold my bladder for like 3 hours today ahahha!! Wow good signs for going to Tekong at the end of the year!! People ask me why I even wanna go to Tekong since I'm apparently living the dream. My rationale is that, its a once in a lifetime experience and I wanna become a man, I wanna feel a sense of achievement in going through NS. And I also wanna lose weight la!! Haha look sooo ugly nowww..... :/ -pulls my face to make it look uglier.

Next week is gonna be good! RUN RUN RUN!! FOOTBALL FOOTBALL!! MEET MEET!!

I wonder who/what my silver lining is...

No comments: