Fab Fab Weekend
Whooooo long weekends have never been treasured so dearly!!! :)
Saturday was Murali's birthday at the Cage. As usual, I was erm 1 hour late for football then I cabbed from Dhoby Ghaut to Kallang!! Haha and I forgot it was May Day so I didn't have to pay the extra surcharge!! YAY!!
Was super fun man!!!! Play, play, play. Talk cock, talk cock, talk cock. Slack, slack, slack. But was damn tired, and hurt my knee!! :/
Sunday, went to Christ the King for mass and GUESS WHAT?
I was late again!! WHOOHOOO by half an hour. AHAHAHAHAHA I can't help it la!! I'm always bloody late for everything one!!
Sighh I can't seem to hold on to my money!! And gosh msn is so boring!! No one fun to annoy and talk to. URGH.
Siannnnn my knee really bloody pain hahaha its creaking and maybe I should see a doctor tomorrow or something?
Whooooo long weekends have never been treasured so dearly!!! :)
Saturday was Murali's birthday at the Cage. As usual, I was erm 1 hour late for football then I cabbed from Dhoby Ghaut to Kallang!! Haha and I forgot it was May Day so I didn't have to pay the extra surcharge!! YAY!!
Was super fun man!!!! Play, play, play. Talk cock, talk cock, talk cock. Slack, slack, slack. But was damn tired, and hurt my knee!! :/
Sunday, went to Christ the King for mass and GUESS WHAT?
I was late again!! WHOOHOOO by half an hour. AHAHAHAHAHA I can't help it la!! I'm always bloody late for everything one!!
Sighh I can't seem to hold on to my money!! And gosh msn is so boring!! No one fun to annoy and talk to. URGH.
Siannnnn my knee really bloody pain hahaha its creaking and maybe I should see a doctor tomorrow or something?
No comments:
Post a Comment