Friday, May 28, 2010

Lights Out


So so warm today, walked for brunch and I bloody melted under the sun. Didn't help that I cleverly ordered yong tau fu.

Yesterday was OK luh, met Mat at TPY for dinner at Crystal Jade. Apparently some people have never tried KOI Milk Tea in their entire lives!! Poor deprived kids!! Haha coming all the way to TPY for KOI.. wth!!

Anyway Crystal Jade was rather nice, ordered mainly healthy stuff... Mmm chit chat about YJ times. Haha I really like talking about school a lot. I MISS IT SO MUCH.

After dinner went to Savoryice (?) for ice creammmm, which was really nice and didn't feel fattening hahahah!!! Thats the most important thing. :)

Soccer at like 10 to 11 plus.. Haha played in the dark cos the lights went out at 10ish. How spastic... Shouldn't have gone at all la.




SIGH, I'm starting to dislike myself already... @.@

No comments: