Turn Around
Gosh, am really tired, well not really, but I just can't wait for tomorrow and the weekends, the weeks are really flying by! Soon I'll be in Tekong hahaha!! Been stuck on Secrets by OneRepublic, think its really nice and soothing.
Anyway, life as the only clerk in my branch has been rather hectic, imagine doing the job of two capable people who've left!! Gosh... am really fortunate to be alive.
Finally tomorrow I can go and shop for some new clothes before I go for dinner at night at Kovan! I think I haven't bought a shirt since.... well March? Thats like a lifetime ago la!!
Gosh, am really tired, well not really, but I just can't wait for tomorrow and the weekends, the weeks are really flying by! Soon I'll be in Tekong hahaha!! Been stuck on Secrets by OneRepublic, think its really nice and soothing.
Anyway, life as the only clerk in my branch has been rather hectic, imagine doing the job of two capable people who've left!! Gosh... am really fortunate to be alive.
Finally tomorrow I can go and shop for some new clothes before I go for dinner at night at Kovan! I think I haven't bought a shirt since.... well March? Thats like a lifetime ago la!!
Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insinceres
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insinceres
I'm gonna give all my secrets away
Life, sometimes, seems like its all about second guessing and hoping.
No comments:
Post a Comment