Do You Know?
RAHHH haven't blogged since last week man!! Oh my... I am super moody and sian today, haha Jo was like: "Why everything I say you keep saying siannnnn?" HAHAHAHA OOOPS!! :/
Have to go back office on Sat cos of some maintenance work, in exchange I get 1.5 days off... But supposed to celebrate someone's birthday....
SUPER INFURIATING AND CONFUSING AND ANNOYING!!
Yum yum my aunt just brought some super sweet mango sago and tasty poh piah over... Urghh sinful and fattening.
I'm soooo tired and cranky and I didn't run today, so many things in my head right now!!
Anyway there's a new branch clerk which means I'm still underpaid but doing less work.. or so I hope!!
Feel super lonely at work sometimes man!! Gah...
RAHHH haven't blogged since last week man!! Oh my... I am super moody and sian today, haha Jo was like: "Why everything I say you keep saying siannnnn?" HAHAHAHA OOOPS!! :/
Have to go back office on Sat cos of some maintenance work, in exchange I get 1.5 days off... But supposed to celebrate someone's birthday....
SUPER INFURIATING AND CONFUSING AND ANNOYING!!
Yum yum my aunt just brought some super sweet mango sago and tasty poh piah over... Urghh sinful and fattening.
I'm soooo tired and cranky and I didn't run today, so many things in my head right now!!
Anyway there's a new branch clerk which means I'm still underpaid but doing less work.. or so I hope!!
Feel super lonely at work sometimes man!! Gah...
OHHHH!! By the way... Had super tasty Thai food at Hougang last Friday with Jo, haha it was damn nice man!! Especially the Thai ice tea and the pandan leaf chicken!! Yum yum Nakhon Thai ftw!!! :D In the wise words of her, "must eat once a month kind [of food]" -rolls eyes.
Feast your eyes... on our erhh... FEAST! :)

Feast your eyes... on our erhh... FEAST! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment