Today I had jagah duty at ALD, haha apparently they think some bangla workers would wanna steal stuff from the branches... Anyways it was damn lonely and boring, got super emo and felt damn shit. Thank goodness Amy was online, and Shar called. Eh sorry ehh!! Couldn't go out in the noon with her!! Yeahhh someone's staring at me type this now... How awkward. Happy 17th Birthday pretty girl!! :D Yeahh this is absolutely retarded, typing it out while she's reading it out loud behind me!! Grr...
Anyway I felt really shitty sitting there thinking bout NS life, which is the reason why I wanna up PES, then I won't have time to think, I won't have time to feel insecure, to be weak.
In fact I'll be forced to have a certain degree of mental steel. Shut away the world and the sounds and distractions from my life.
No, more like shut myself from the world.
Had a super long chat with Sam... ate Apollo!! Haha I've loved that since primary school man!!
Super long phone call with Shar who's like pulling my hair right now!! -.-
HOW ANNOYING!!
Do I wait, or make the first move? Second guessing is never fun.
But right now, all I can think about is football tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment