Sunday, January 16, 2011

Away In a Month's Time!!


Yessss, I'll finally be gone to tekong for BMT on 17 Feb!!! I'm really super excited about it and all. Can't wait for what's in store. Furthermore, its a good chance to get away from the world, away from my thoughts... and to think about the simpler things in life!

Am stupidly sick now, urgh really hate having flu and sore throat... totally sucks!! -.-

So its 1 month left of cold office life... and two more weeks to Chinese New Year!! Goshh 2011 is off to a really quick bang!! :O Honestly I can't wait for NS to be over then I can go and study again, strange enough, I really miss studying. OK fine I actually miss slacking in class, playing soccer during breaks, talking cock with my friends and oogling at cute girls (prays my gf doesn't see this). Which brings me to this year's Uni Admissions, I REALLY REALLY HOPE I GET INTO A LOCAL UNI! :/ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Anyway I shall go rest now. Gonna train train train for tekong in this remaining month.

No comments: