Hmm, well I didn't really expect last night to happen. It kind of took me by surprise really. I mean, up to now I'm still deep in thought about everything said. And I can't stop thinking about it. Only managed like 2-3 hours of sleep yesterday, there were just a myriad of thoughts racing through my mind.
I know that you're afraid of failure, afraid of the same thing happening again and afraid of the hurt that comes with failure, but the thing is, we'll never know the outcome til we try, it's not like I'm forcing anything but it's just a thought to consider... Guess you do need some time to reassure yourself about being ready, though I can't help feeling slightly apprehensive. I too am afraid this might die out and I don't want it to. Though we both agreed that we'll take things as they come, I think it's also important that we... well that we make some effort to keep it going I guess. There's alot more I want to say and not type out, cos it wouldn't come out right. So yeahh, that'll have to wait.
I just needed to get that bit off my chest, felt abit congested... for lack of a better word. I'm not upset or anything, just concerned that last night might change the way things are and I don't want that to happen at all... I'll do what I can for this cos it means alot to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment