Friday, October 05, 2012

nice piece of art

Yesterday was just terrible, well not that bad, I actually managed to conjure up an essay I believe is worthy of a pass. I HOPE.

Urgh. I hate being bugged and nagged at, I have a short fuse and my mood swings faster than you can call Justin Bieber gay. No wait she's a girl right? My bad...

So I'm done with my terrible essay and Merchant and I realised I left my 2038 book in hall so I'm stuck with looking at the 1001 stuff. Which sucks. Trust me, 1001 is like the dumbest mod I've ever seen, even worse than my history mod.

I've FM Static on repeat and their songs are so emo. Emo emo emo. I think I'm doomed to be emo permanently. -shrugs

I can see why all my close friends say I'm in need of a partner soon. I've no semblance of maintenance and am just so bad at taking care of myself. I don't even know how I sprained my left shoulder or how I caught a flu and sore throat out of nowhere. Plus my room is an utter mess, both hall and home. SIGH. Love is hard to find though. It eludes us in our moments of need, gives us a fleeting glimpse of hope, and takes off again before we can even catch hold of it. Plus there aren't many girls my type in school. -megashrugs

Lazing in the sanctuary of my airconditioned room now and wasting this lovely Friday away. Should I go J8 for some window shopping? I'm broke but I just wanna BUY THIS AND THAT AND THIS... erm I mean take a look at some nice clothes. I should just sleep right? I've been playing too much this recess week and my brain feels tortured from all the cramming of readings and work too.

Thankfully, my 1002 tutor told me I could consider doing my favourite series for my FYP... in 4 years time!! Finally some joy in school, cos I actually have tonnes of notes and research on the Wheel of Time... Gosh I sound like an utter nerd but I really like the series... OK fine I'm abit of a nerd.

Back to lazing... :/



I remember the days we spent together were not enough  
And it used to feel like dreamin' except we always woke up 
Never thought not having you here now, would hurt so much

No comments: